I am proud to welcome you to the Archbishop McHale College website. As Principal the school and our pupils, mean a great deal to me. I believe that Archbishop McHale is a very special place. We have a strong sense of community and strive for excellence in all that we do.
We are proud but never complacent.
We are committed to delivering a broad and balanced education, one which appreciates the importance of academic qualifications, but one which also recognises the value of vocational qualifications and the extra-curricular of sport, drama, music, the arts and debate.
Our ethos permeates every aspect of life at Archbishop McHale and cultivates the values of mutual respect, compassion, discipline, high expectations and aspirations and hard work. By embracing these values, we believe that our pupils will be able to fulfil their ambitions in life, whatever they may be.
Committed to excellence and achievement.
Here at Archbishop McHale College we see ourselves as a school community, committed to excellence and achievement. We encourage our students to participate in all the activities the school offers, knowing this will enrich their education and allow them to become successful students and successful adults.
Our vision Archbishop McHale College at is to provide an outstanding education for our students so that they fulfill their potential and make a valued contribution to society.
In order to achieve this vision we aim:
- To promote a culture of achievement.
- To develop a sense of belonging and a sense of purpose.
- To prepare students for adult life.
- To provide a well-ordered and stimulating environment.
- To develop the individual on the basis of mutual respect and equal opportunity.
- To develop a partnership between all members of the school community.
- To maintain and extend the school’s excellent reputation in the local and wider community.
- To encourage participation and excellence in every aspect of school life.
Mr John David Kearney – Principal